Saturday, February 20, 2010

Unlimited Minutes On Sidekick 08 Waiting For Contacts, Myfaves, And Email On Sidekick 08?

Waiting for contacts, Myfaves, and email on Sidekick 08? - unlimited minutes on sidekick 08

I just got a sidekick 08, 3rd from a Sidekick I have the unlimited Sidekick already in my plan and now have a couple of months. As it turned out, on my SIM card, I have my contacts, my favorites, if I is the e-mail address E-mail does not sync, please wait. You can add a brief report.

If I am online, go offline, and when I download the catalog says it is "waiting to register for data services.

Is this normal? The phone still works like SMS, but it seems none of my features work sidekick. This is roughly 30 minutes. How long usually takes?

1 comment:

YoutubeW... said...

You can take the form of 24-48 hours. He took my phone a few hours, be patient, you will have more time!

Congratulations on your new phone! :)

Post a Comment